Commercial Management Services
Johnson Property Management works closely with our clients to cater their Commercial Management to the needs of the client. Our flexibility of in-house services offered by Johnson Property Management allows the client to determine their own level of involvement in the management of their investment. The following is a list of the general categories of services provided by Johnson Property Management.
MAINTENANCE / OPERATIONS
Johnson Property Management can provide property maintenance and operations services for your existing or new real estate property.
Let our in house maintenance and operations team handle all your building maintenance needs.
Johnson Property Management specializes in real estate accounting and can handle all your real estate investment accounting and financial services .
MONTHLY REPORTS, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT, TENANT IMPROVEMENT SUPERVISIONS RECEIVERSHIPS, REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Johnson Property Management Services
Currently, Johnson Property Management, manages 115,000 square feet of combined office, and industrial space. We are expanding to Manage Retail and Storage space.
Enduring business relations, local market and industry knowledge, excellence in each field, and an entrepreneurial style to problem solving distinguishes Johnson Property Management, from any other real estate management office in Northern Nevada. We have earned an outstanding reputation in our marketplace and have proven track records. We believe that we can provide outstanding service in the management of your project.
Ready to Talk?
WE ARE A CHOICE YOU CAN TRUST
- Fully Licensed Professionals – Not Only Your Property Manager But Your Entire Management Team
- In-House Property Accounting Team, Customizable Financial Reporting, and Operating Cash Management
- Dedicated Lease Administrator
- Secure, Paperless Accounts Payable and Work Order Processing
- Tenant Relationship Management Via Timely, Meaningful Communication
- Annual and Periodic Budgeting/ Expense Reconciliation
- Contractor/ Vendor Coordination, Including Competitive Bidding and Quality Control
- Capital and Tenant Improvement Oversight
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Implementation of Ownership Goals With An Asset Manager’s Vision*